There are many ARC Troopers outfit sets that can be obtained
- ARC Trooper Fives (Republic Credits, Members Only)
- ARC Trooper Echo (Station Cash)
- ARC Captain Burner (Station Cash) - This is the only set that follows the Phase 1 Clone Trooper armor design
- ARC Trooper Sergeant (Card Commander Campaign)
- ARC Trooper Lieutenant (Card Commander Campaign)
- ARC Trooper Captain (Card Commander Campaign)
- ARC Trooper Commander (Card Commander Campaign)
- ARC Trooper General (Card Commander Campaign)
In Galactic Forces, ARC Troopers are rank 2 Republic infantry units. Compared to their rank 1 counterparts, ARC Troopers are all round better units, having a greater amount of health and attack power. Unless your opponent has a Weapons Factory it takes a total of three hits from an AAT or Dwarf Spider Droid to defeat a single ARC Trooper, making them suitable for swarming. ARC Troopers can be upgraded to Flamethrower Clone Troopers or Sniper Clone Troopers.
In Galactic Forces, the ARC Troopers use the ARC Trooper Commander's armor design.