Life Day is a special event in Clone Wars Adventures that occurs every holiday season. Many in-game changes occur during life day including the remodeling of the Jedi Temple and the adding of limited time Outfit Sets. In 2012 it ended on January 13.
Life Day was a Wookiee holiday celebrated by the inhabitants of Kashyyyk every three years. It was a celebration of the planet's diverse ecosystem and the many forms of life it encompassed. It also was a time to remember family members who had died, and the young ones who continued to bring new life to a family. Life Day was a sacred holiday, and many Wookiees considered it their duty to return to Kashyyyk in order to celebrate it. Life Day was held once every three local years for many generations, but during the Galactic Civil War, its importance to the Wookiees became more pronounced. Wookiees were spread across the galaxy, either because they had been enslaved by the Galactic Empire or for personal reasons, and they began celebrating Life Day each year as a way to remain in touch with their history. Over time, the holiday found its way into various other cultures. "Life Day" was also used as a term to describe the anniversary of one's birth.
Life Day UpdatesEdit
- Republic Credits Orb were renamed as Life Day Orbs.
- The Jedi Temple was decorated with Life Day decorations.
- The limited time Republic Defender stage, Grievous Steals Life Day was added.
- Life Day Decorations Packs 1 and 2 furniture sets were added.
- Life Day Clone Trooper, Life Day Robes, Wampa Suit, and Nutcracker Clone Trooper outfit sets were added.
- P3-NUT and 6R-0WL droids were added.
- Astromech Life Day Parts, Mouse Droid Life Day Parts, and Protocol Droid Life Day Parts were added.
- All previous additions were re-added, except for Republic Credits Orbs.
- R2-KT and BR-RR were added.
- In addition, there were fewer decorations.
- Festive Obi-Wan Kenobi was added.
- All previous additions were re-added.
- Festive Taun Taun was added.
- It appeared to be snowing outside of the Jedi Temple