Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Lightsaber is the most famous weapon in the Star Wars universe and is a weapon that frequently appears in the Clone Wars Adventures, used primarily by Jedi and Sith. Lightsabers make appearances in both minigames and outfit sets.
Without a Jedi Membership, you will only have access to a few lightsabers and will not have the ability to customize them. The customize section of the My Character window is right at the top below the equiped gear bar. The player may change the colour of the beam depending on what lightsabers the have purchased from the in-game shop. A Jedi Membership gives you the ability to wield two lightsabers at once (With the exception of Ahsoka's Offhand Lightsaber and all Double-bladed lightsabers) and color customize them.
Lightsabers can come in a wide range of colors and appearances. A lightsaber's color and shape depends on the type of crystal it contains. Every purchaseable lightsaber in the in-game store has its own color and shape crystal. A Jedi Membership gives you the ability to mix and customize lightsaber crystals with different lightsaber hilts, providing a much wider range of customization. Below is a list of lightsaber crystals and how they can be obtained.
- Green color Crystal - Given to you by default
- Blue color Crystal - Purchase any blue lightsaber
- Red color Crystal - Purchase any red lightsaber
- Purple color Crystal - Purchase Mace Windu's Lightsaber or receive the Ultimate FX Gungan Lightsaber
- Orange color Crystal - Purchase Plo Koon's Lightsaber
- Silver color Crystal - Purchase the Ancient Mestare Jedi's Lightsaber or receive the Forgotten Jedi Reverse Lightsaber
- Yellow color Crystal - Purchase the Ancient Shotem Jedi's Lightsaber or Kyle Katarn's Lightsaber
- Teal color Crystal - Purchase Ancient Cobal Jedi's Lightsaber
- Light Green color Crystal - Purchase Ancient Miko Jedi's Lightsaber
- White color Crystal - Purchase Pre Vizsla's Darksaber
- Lightsaber Beam Crystal - Given to you by default
- Dahgee effect Crystal - Purchase the Ancient Dahgee Jedi's Lightsaber
- Spiral effect Crystal - Purchase the Ancient Ermi Jedi's Lightsaber
- Unstable beam effect Crystal - Purchase the Ancient Savek Sith's Lightsaber
- Sparkling effect Crystal - See Ancient Bravis Sith or receive the Crimson Prowler Lightsaber
- Short effect Crystal - Purchase Ahsoka's Offhand Lightsaber or receive Yoda's Lightsaber
- Katana effect Crystal - Purchase the Ancient Mestare Jedi's Lightsaber
- Compressed beam Cryatal - Purchase Ancient Miko Jedi's Lightsaber
- Kashyyyk effect Crystal - Purchase the Kashyyyk Lightsaber
- Gungan effect Crystal - Receive the Ultimate FX Gungan Lightsaber
- Compressed Tapered Beam effect Crystal - Receive the Jedi Champion Reverse Lightsaber
- Unstable Tapered Beam effect Crystal - Recieve the Sith Warrior Double-Bladed Lightsaber
- Radiating Ring effect Crystal - Recieve the Forgotten Jedi Reverse Lightsaber
- Tapered Beam Effect Crystal - Purchase Kyle Katarn 's Lightsaber or craft the Sulon Lightsaber