Saber Strike provides four levels of difficulty:
- Easy: Set in a training area, this stage introduces the player to the basics of the game. (Levels 1-6 are available to non-members)
- Medium: Set on Maridun.
- Hard: Based on Orto Plutonia, the Difficulty is increased much further.
- Insane: On Felucia, contains more thought provoking levels.
Each level has a different set of challenges. They can include:
- Annihilation: All Droids must be destroyed.
- Sudden Death: Destroy as many droids with a single throw as possible.
- Against the Clock: A set amount of droids have to be destroyed in a designated time limit.
- High Score: A large score must be reached to complete the challenge.
- Padawan: The Lightsaber is smaller.
- Mega Droids: The droids have tougher armour.
- Hard Mode: A more difficult version of the original level.
- No Power-Ups: No power-ups are available.
- Magnetized: All the walls are magnetic and so absorb the lightsaber.
Once all the challenges have been completed, the player is rewarded the title of "Saber Master".
The different obstacles in the levels can include:
- Garbage compactor
- Control Panel
- Force Fields
- Magnetic Walls
|Clone Wars Adventures|
|Combat zones||Carlac • Felucia • Ryloth • Umbara|
|Mini-games||Aquatic Assault • Attack Cruiser • Blaster Training • Card Commander • Crisis Ziro • Crystal Attunement • Daily Holocron • Daily Spin • Daily Trivia • Dark Side Duel • Droid Programming • Fleet Commander • Force Connection • Force Perception • Galactic Forces • Holo-Scramble • Hasbro Attack Shuttle • Infiltration • Lightsaber Duel • Mine Buster • Republic Defender • Republic Gunship • Rocket Rescue • Saber Strike • Speeder Bike Racing • Star Typer • Starfighter • Stunt Gungan • Turret Tactics|
|Sagas||Biggest Battles: Ryloth • Geonosis Saga • Mission on Iceberg Three|
|Store||Actions • Cards • Companions • Consumables • Crates & codes • Gear • Hasbro Armory • Housing • Mounts • Vehicles|